How to use TeamViewer Meeting
Teamviewer Meeting is a remote group meeting function consisting of many people, you can show your computer screen, make a video call or make a phone call during use.
Teamviewer Meeting participants do not need a TeamViewer but still have a normal group meeting using the browser.
Create a meeting in TeamViewer Meeting
Create schedule for a meeting in TeamViewer Meeting
- You open the My Meeting or Schedule a Meeting -> set new meeting name, start and end time, set an access password -> Save.
- When you have a Meeting ID and an online meeting room access address, you can send the ID to your partner separately.
- When it's time for a meeting, choose Meetings -> Start to start a group meeting.
Start, Edit, Delete, Invite in TeamViewer Meeting
Access a TeamViewer Meeting
- By TeamViewer: Open the Meeting card, enter the meeting ID into the Meeting ID, set the name of your representative (Your name) -> Join meeting. Wait for the meeting to start.
- By browser: If you don't have TeamViewer, you can join a meeting remotely using your browser.
Go to https://go.teamviewer.com/ -> enter the meeting ID and click [Joint meeting] to join browser version meeting.
Access a TeamViewer Meeting by browser
Use Teamviewer Meeting
- As the host meeting, you can share the screen of your device, video call, phone call, chat, share files, draw pictures / take screenshots in the control panel on the right side of the screen.
- And the participants just need to follow and interact with the host within the allowed limits or exit Teamviewer Meeting at any time.
Use Teamviewer Meeting for your work