Establish a connection to and support for remote real time or access to other computers. Participate in meetings and presentations, chat with other people or other groups as well as making video calls. After downloading and installing this software, your first session will show up and running within seconds.
In addition, when using TeamViewer for Linux you can share images, talk directly or create quick notes on the screen.
So download TeamViewer for Linux latest version right away to experience the interesting features that this software offers.
- Share files easily for client computers.
- Share photos with Webcam.
- Direct voice communication (VoIP - Voice over IP).
- Create quick notes on the screen with the Whiteboard function.
- Control the remote computer connection sessions with the new toolbar.
- Synchronize and manage account lists of remote users.
Download at homepage: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/linux
In Linux, open Terminal:
1. After download the TeamViewer DEB package: - Double click to open the file teamviewer_13.x.yyyy_amd64.deb. The TeamViewer installation package will open in the Ubuntu Software Center. - Click on the Install button. The Authenticate dialog box will open. - Enter the administrative password. Click on the Authenticate button. TeamViewer will be installed.
2. With RedHat, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE,gl typing: yum install teamviewer_linux.rpm rpm-i teamviewer_linux.rpm
If enter key, enter with comand: rpm --import TeamViewer_Linux_PubKey.asc
3. With Debian, Mint, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu… - Version 32 bit: sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux.deb - Version 64 bit: sudo dpkg -i teamviewer_linux_x64.deb If 'dpkg' is error, typing command below: sudo apt-get install -f