PC remote control and file transfer to and from the remote computer.
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
TeamViewer: Remote Control for iOS is a software that supports remote access to computers via iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch devices.
TeamViewer is very useful in repairing computers or installing software remotely, saving users time and effort.
- Remote access to unattended computers.
- Control remote computers using touch feature on iPhone.
- Comprehensive keyboard controls including special keys like Ctrl, Alt, Windows.
- Fast file transfer and sharing.
- Reboot the remote computer.
- Automatically adjust the screen resolution of the remote computer.
- Easily access computers with firewalls and proxy servers.
- Meet the highest security requirements: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
TeamViewer for iOS provides a simple, fast and secure method for remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux computers from iPhone / iPad. Currently, more than 200 million computers in the world have trusted and selected TeamViewer to connect devices remotely, support troubleshooting and instructions for using the machine remotely.
- Support your customers and colleagues.
- Access your computer at work with all documents and applications installed.
- Remote administration of unattended computers.
- Install and run TeamViewer from the App Store.
- Install and run TeamViewer on your computer.
- Enter the password and Team Viewer ID of the computer directly in the Team Viewer interface on the iPhone / iPod Touch to connect.
- Support for iOS devices has been added to the Event Log section in TeamViewer. Starting / stopping remote control sessions and creating / editing groups on iOS devices will now also be reported in the event log.
- New feature: It is now possible to search Computers and Contacts in your account.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the use of Swiftpoint mouse - there was a new setting available to enable it.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the input method from being saved after restarting the application.
- Resolved an issue that caused the application to crash during SSO login.
- Improve application introduction for new users.
- Fix the bugs and add a few small improvements.